The Challenge: Managing Yourself If you’ve read the first article in this mini-series, you’ll know that self-management doesn’t mean pushing yourself to do more than you can. Just as you would try to create the optimum conditions for your team to succeed, it’s worth thinking about the things y…
5th Wall Online
Fun, dynamic and immersive theatre based learning online
With 5th Wall
Online, we haven’t compromised on quality: we’re simply making the same
high-impact, interactive experience accessible online. Our online courses work
in bitesize sessions, making them easier to fit around your team’s busy
schedule – while still providing plenty of challenging opportunities to engage
in real life situations. All without leaving your desk.
5th Wall Online
Find out how we do it
5th Wall Online: What do you get?
Before your session
Registration made easy
1. 5th Wall Online makes registration to online modules and training invitations even easier, making sure you are in the right place at the right time.
We communicate with you
2. 5th Wall Online enables us to communicate directly with you to help you prepare and get the best our of your training. This also means that pre- and post-training discussion can be initiated between your teams.
Personalised Goal Setting
3. You are able to let us know what you specifically want to get out of the session which enables us to tailor the session accordingly.
During Your Session with 5th Wall Online
4. The online session enables live, facilitator-led discussion. We'll use a variety of media, including flip-chart work, relevant videos, and the opportunity for you to practise and demonstrate the skills. The only thing missing is the travel costs.
5. 5th Wall Online works best as a series of 90-minute sessions for high-impact training to fit around your busy schedule.
Enabling Group Participation
6. Unlike most e-learning packages, 5th Wall Online is a truly collaborative learning experience (you can read about the benefits of a group learning environment here).
Consolidation and Reflection
7. Before the session closes, you will be asked to think about how you can use what you've learnt back at work.
After Your Session with 5th Wall Online
Feedback to Managers
8. Immediately after the session, we'll send out a reminder to your Line Manager to remind them to meet you to review the learning and discuss what support you need to apply changes back at work.
9. After the online session you will be automatically enrolled into an online forum, encouraging the exchange of best practice. The facilitator will also use this forum to provide continued support.
10. We facilitate sustained learning by communicating with all members of the team three months and six months after the training. Messages from us encourages you to take a step back and discuss the longer-term impact of the learning, including areas where work is still needed. This enables you to multiply the benefits of that single learning experience.
As an added bonus, we will provide attendance records and Management Information Reports, saving you the legwork that is usually attached to off-the-job training.
So, why not get in touch?
There’s a lot of self-help literature out there about how helping others is actually a good way to help yourself. One of our favourite mantras at 5th Wall – one that is often forgotten in the workplace – works the other way around: ‘Doing the best by yourself in order that you can do your best…